RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see the problem with the back 4. Normally I'd say play walker at right back but surely it's clear how poor he has been this season. Stones may not have the legs to get up and down but he is better defensively. The other 3 at the back therefore pick themselves.
The midfield is about experience
..kdb has been off form but in big games he usually still has enough to turn it on. Rodri has to start...so the choice is either bernardo or gundo in midfield....he's gone for gundo for control but he has bernardo further forward where he is a goal threat.
Haaland is obvious.
The only other choice therefore is Grealish or Foden. Personally I think foden has been playing better from the right. I'm not Grealish's biggest fan by any stretch but he has earned his place at present....he does need to step up and add goals and assists but Pep is concerned, rightly do about transitions and he needs possession
Steady on Simon that sort of an attempt to logically breakdown Pep’s selection and thought process will confuse a lot of people:)

Laughable, isn't it? The lengths UEFA go to, to protect their brand. Forcing Red Bull Leipzig to rename themselves RB Leipzig. Or forcing the likes of us to alter the official name of the stadium.

My mate used to go to the ground,early match day,had to put black tape over all the names on the TVs etc....had to cover all logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.