Re: Jason Manford

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Citycitytid said:
For anyone who has booked for the met in bury just to let you know the dates are going to be changed. If you don't believe me then 01617612216
fancy taking the wife .. where the best ? appolo or the met ?

appollo says its his dvd rec ... so who seen him @ the met dont wanna see an tv version

as i said on here he offered to help out at the cabaret night but i wasnt organising it so nothing materialised. top bloke.

as he got a dvd out yet does anyone know, i know theres one coming out in november but is that his first one

poyntonblue said:
Seen him at the apollo last year piss funny. Some guy was heckling him all the way thru and he kept putting him time time and again!

I've met him too he did a small gig at our sports club along with John Bishop and the Rag Moorehouse top bloke Manford!!

I was there that night too mate. He was well funny, John Bishop was piss funny too.

Saw him last night in Comedy in the Park, Mold, Near Chester and met him afterwards. Proper Blue and a class act!!
Can't upload my picture with him, anyone know how to do it?

94DELAMERE said:
Saw him last night in Comedy in the Park, Mold, Near Chester and met him afterwards. Proper Blue and a class act!!
Can't upload my picture with him, anyone know how to do it?

Image shack mate

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Citycitytid said:
For anyone who has booked for the met in bury just to let you know the dates are going to be changed. If you don't believe me then 01617612216
fancy taking the wife .. where the best ? appolo or the met ?

Met only has single seats pal. I booked for 2 to apollo. Cost 40 quid inc booking fee. Met is only a tenner each. Prob why virtually sold out. If you call up they take your details to offer tickets to you as all the bury dates are going to be changed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.