Re: Manchester City Vs Swansea City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem with City team is that they need someone who can lead all these egos. Individualy City is a really powerfull team but like a team they are like some newcomers who make basic mistakes in playground. I just don't get it how can you lose a game when at half you have great result with 2 goals advance. I think that Mancini is the weakest link. He should start with new tactic based more on team spirit, and putting out Balotelli guy with no attitude to team i punish every player who make mistakes, but eventualy Mancini should fix his own problems with game tactic. Hi has a good selection of players and if he is really good at his job he could (should) be in the game for the title.

Swansea i don't know so much but should be comfortable win for City like 2-0 or 3-0.

legonar2010 said:
problem with City team is that they need someone who can lead all these egos. Individualy City is a really powerfull team but like a team they are like some newcomers who make basic mistakes in playground. I just don't get it how can you lose a game when at half you have great result with 2 goals advance. I think that Mancini is the weakest link. He should start with new tactic based more on team spirit, and putting out Balotelli guy with no attitude to team i punish every player who make mistakes, but eventualy Mancini should fix his own problems with game tactic. Hi has a good selection of players and if he is really good at his job he could (should) be in the game for the title.

Swansea i don't know so much but should be comfortable win for City like 2-0 or 3-0.

We lose a pre-season friendly in injury time and Mancini is now a weak link? Its a long campaign, have patience. He was god at the end of last season - if we can improve on 3rd place and a trophy by next May (which we will i believe) then we are still on target.
As for Swansea - we need to weather the early storm and then we ill rip em to pieces. 4-0 City, brace for Sergio.

Re: city v swansea match thread.

Thanks for your responses so far, good stuff. I notice that from this and the other matchday thread that most of you are predicting a relatively comfortable City win. Personally, I'm pretty sure that we won't just 'turn-up' - although the differences between our sides are pretty obvious. You lot would have to have quite an off day and we would have to play as well as we can and take any chance offered. One point I've picked up on is the response that we "shouldn't even be in the English Premier League. I would be really surprised if this was a common feeling.

Anyone else like to respond?? All feedback - even perceived as negative would be appreciated.

Thanks again

How long have you supported Manchester City and what first got you interested?
- Since i was 6, My whole family supports city

Who would you support if your team wasn’t around?
-Stockport

Are you a season ticket holder?
-Yes

Do you mostly go to home or away matches?
-Home

Who is your all-time favourite player at your club?
-Colin Bell

Who is your present favourite player at your club?
-Silva

What was the most important goal scored for your club and who scored it?
-Play off final - Paul Dickov

Which (if any!!) of our players do you like?
-Wayne Routledge (good signing)

What’s your prediction for our match, goal scorers etc.
- 3 - 0, Dzeko x 2 , Johnson

Which team are your local and/or premiership rivals?
-The Rags (United)

What league position do you think that you/we will achieve?
-1st or 2nd (Depends on Chelsea and United's form)

Glory – hunting fans are…
-United Scum

Referees are...
-Dumb pricks

Blue Smarties said:
Contemplating buying an inflatable shaggable sheep from Afflecks to be a stereotypical twat.

Hahaha - well yeah it always amazes me how often we see/hear this reference. It's almost like the oppo fans have never encountered this stuff before...and think they are being offensive/original in some way.

-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 pm --

God said:
-Colin Bell

...that reminds me of watching MOTD in the 70's/80's. Grandad would go over the road to buy some chips and we'd settle down in fromt of the Rediffusion telly for an hour of pure enjoyment. Different world on so many levels

JackOnTour said:
Hello Everyone,
Swansea City fan here in peace representing the fans’ forum on planetswans.co.uk. Naturally, we are delighted to be the first Welsh team to be joining you in the Premier League in what is the centenary year of the founding of our club.
We would like to preview our games by asking you, our opposition fans, some general questions and hope you could spare a few minutes answering them. Any responses will be linked to our message board. Thanks very much for your input and good luck when you play every other team.

Q: How long have you supported Manchester City and what first got you interested?

A: 20-odd years, were just the local/family club, have great...mental fans and as they say, it's a soap opera, but a good one ;) I remember going to a match, we were shit, had been relegated a few times and the matches were either boring or annoying, so we started taking blow up toys like sex dolls/paddling pools/chairs etc. This one game a guy took a big blow up dinosaur, and another took a big blowup frankenstein, so we pushed them towards eachother over the croud chanting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" and watched them bang into eachother for the match ;) that's when I knew I belonged... Lol

Q: Who would you support if your team wasn’t around?

A: Hearts, up in Scotland...

Q: Are you a season ticket holder?

A: I was untill the other season, but with great success comes great demand and even greater prices :'(

Q: Do you mostly go to home or away matches?

A: Home and northern away days, a few down saaaff but not many unfortunately...

Q: Who is your all-time favourite player at your club?

A: Kinkladze!!!! What a player he was!

Q: Who is your present favourite player at your club?

A: de Jong, the beast...

Q: What was the most important goal scored for your club and who scored it?

A: Erm, I wasn't around the last time we were scoring 'important' goals, so I'd say Yaya V Stoke in the FA Cup semi's ;)

Q: Which (if any!!) of our players do you like?

A: Erm, ehh......sorry ;) dont know youre team that well! hopefully that will change in a few months eh? I'll tell you next time ;)

Q: What’s your prediction for our match, goal scorers etc.

A: 2-1 to us (hopefully) Džeko, Balotelli and Leroy Leita?? ;) but good luck for the rest of the season! (untill we meet again!!) ;)

Q: Which team are your local and/or premiership rivals?

A: Take a guess ;)

Q: What league position do you think that you/we will achieve?

A: Us: 3rd, you: 16th (hopefully!!!)

Q: Glory – hunting fans are….

A: ...90% of United fans are....

Q: Referees are….

A: ...In a hard and stressfull line of business!! It's shit!! I've done a little bit of trainning and ref'd a few pub/works teams matches, it's one of the most difficult things I've ever done... I couldnt imagine doing it in a 50k seated stadium full of screaming mancs lol

Good luck for the season Swans, you've got it in you to stay up!!

JackOnTour said:
Hello Everyone,
Swansea City fan here in peace representing the fans’ forum on planetswans.co.uk. Naturally, we are delighted to be the first Welsh team to be joining you in the Premier League in what is the centenary year of the founding of our club.
We would like to preview our games by asking you, our opposition fans, some general questions and hope you could spare a few minutes answering them. Any responses will be linked to our message board. Thanks very much for your input and good luck when you play every other team.

since i was 5

anybody playing the scum

yes

all home a quite a lot of aways

colin bell

de jong

dickov`s goal against gillingham

scott sinclair

3-0 dzeko yaya aguero

man city, and the scum

2nd or 3rd

Glory – hunting fans are….

fans that change allegiance

Referees are….

scum lovers

all my life, love a good underdog and our fans are immense

west ham

yes

mostly home but away when I can

Shaun goater, SWP, Bernarbia are all up there

David Silva. Immense little player

Dickov, '99 playoffs

Scott sinclairs one to watch out for, got him in my dream team

It'll either be a 1-0 or a 5-0, nothing inbetween (that's IF we win, not taking it for granted) Nice to see Dzeko bag a couple

Local- Stretford red sox
Premiership- Chelsea/arsenal

City- 3rd-4th place. 2nd if we up our game from last year

Glory – hunting fans are….
shopping in uniteds megastore as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.