----------------SILVA------------YAYA-----------JOHNSON--------------

---------------------------AGUERO--------------------------------------

----------------------------------------DZEKO---------------------------

----------------Hart-----------------
Richards--Vinnie K---Lescott---Kolarov
-----------NDJ-------Barry----------
Silva-----------Yaya--------Balotelli
---------------Dzeko----------------

That is the team I expect him to put out , and I hope that we see a reaction from the lads after Sunday and show the new boys they are in for a rough ride this year.

I pray to God we don't lose or the atmosphere on here will be worse than ever before. But I am confident of a result .

3-1 , Dzeko x 2 , Silva

Re: city v swansea match thread.

Well my tickets arrived this morning and accomodation for Monday night sorted. Getting excited - let's hope these facking rioters do one.

Any tips fellas?? Places to drink/not to drink clubs etc. Places to eat??

By the way - many thanks for your responses so far

JackOnTour said:
Well my tickets arrived this morning and accomodation for Monday night sorted. Getting excited - let's hope these facking rioters do one.

what kind of pubs etc food etc budget have you got in mind pal!?

personally i like the "northern quarter" bars pre game, more touristy is "the printworks" you cant go wrong really for pubs theres sthg for everyone

theres a restaurant for every taste...brazilian,korean, china town, curry mile!

give us specifics of what you prefer!

You will struggle to eat out as there are only two restraunts in Manchester.
I suggest a meat and potatoe pie

best of luck Swans. Been a long time since you were in the top flight. Enjoy it

How long have you supported Manchester City and what first got you interested?

Since 1975. It was City or Utd at school. My Dad supported Utd, so I had to be City.

Who would you support if your team wasn’t around?

Can't answer that.

Are you a season ticket holder?

Yes

Do you mostly go to home or away matches?

All home, some away

Who is your all-time favourite player at your club?

Paul Dickov

Who is your present favourite player at your club?

Carlos Tevez

What was the most important goal scored for your club and who scored it?

Paul Dickov v Gills at Wembley Play Off

Which (if any!!) of our players do you like?

Nathan Dyer

What’s your prediction for our match, goal scorers etc.

City 4-0 Swansea. Dzeko, Silva, Johnson, Mario

Which team are your local and/or premiership rivals?

Stretford

What league position do you think that you/we will achieve?

2nd
<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm --<br /><br />
JackOnTour said:

Chinatown - http://www.restaurantsofmanchester.com/chinatown.htm
Right in the City centre and next to the Bus Station. You can walk to the ground afterwards 25 mins, or get a bus. The tramline to the ground is still not ready and a lot of building work going on around the ground, but you will like the ground. Best in england after Wembley an the Emirates.

Had a look at planetswan seems you have as many ticketing problems as we do. Our game is close to selling out. About 300 tickets in the City end remain

salfordpaul said:
JackOnTour said:

personally i like the "northern quarter" bars pre game, more touristy is "the printworks" you cant go wrong really for pubs theres sthg for everyone

Anywhere that serves a decent pint for a fair price and we won't get hassle from kids...as for food - might try chinatown as suggested.

...all I need now are directions to any clubs full of gilfs *insert rolling eyes and whistling smilies*<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Right in the City centre and next to the Bus Station. You can walk to the ground afterwards 25 mins, or get a bus. The tramline to the ground is still not ready and a lot of building work going on around the ground, but you will like the ground. Best in england after Wembley an the Emirates.

Had a look at planetswan seems you have as many ticketing problems as we do. Our game is close to selling out. About 300 tickets in the City end remain

Thanks for those words - yes it has been a long time - it seems like a different world now, which I s'pose it is. Teething trouble with our new and almost constantly updating on-line ticketing service. Fair play - the ticket office staff work bloody hard and get a lot of shit. This new system has had a fair share of glitches though and as we all know, you can't please everyone. Good to see that your ticket sales are doing well - were hoping to be able to significantly add to the atmosphere - if possible..

How long have you supported Manchester City and what first got you interested?
Ill get shot for this but only a few years - I went off football in my highschool years and got back into it at college when I hung out with a few City fans, naturally I became a City fan due to them - wouldn't have it any other way

Who would you support if your team wasn’t around?
I do have a soft spot for Leeds cos my Dad is a Leeds fan, but I guess it' be whoever my college mates supported.

Are you a season ticket holder?
Yes, first year this year

Do you mostly go to home or away matches?
Home

Who is your all-time favourite player at your club?
Shauny

Who is your present favourite player at your club?
De Jong

What was the most important goal scored for your club and who scored it?
Dickov vs Gillinham in injury time to make the game go to pens and get us promoted.

Which (if any!!) of our players do you like?
I can't say I know many, Scott Sinclair is the only one I know off the top of my head tbh!

What’s your prediction for our match, goal scorers etc.
3-0 Yaya, Lescott, Aguero

Which team are your local and/or premiership rivals?
The Rags for both.

What league position do you think that you/we will achieve?
2nd

Glory – hunting fans are….
Rags

Referees are….
Not given enough credit - I'm a ref myself and people don't actually realise how hard it is to ref, and how different you see the game etc.

mcfcliam said:
JackOnTour said:
Hello Everyone,
Swansea City fan here in peace representing the fans’ forum on planetswans.co.uk. Naturally, we are delighted to be the first Welsh team to be joining you in the Premier League in what is the centenary year of the founding of our club.
We would like to preview our games by asking you, our opposition fans, some general questions and hope you could spare a few minutes answering them. Any responses will be linked to our message board. Thanks very much for your input and good luck when you play every other team.

How long have you supported Manchester City and what first got you interested? All my life and my family are Blues

Who would you support if your team wasn’t around? Macclesfield (fuck Stockport)

Are you a season ticket holder? Yes

Do you mostly go to home or away matches? All home, 80% of the aways

Who is your all-time favourite player at your club? Ali Benarbia - A wizard

Who is your present favourite player at your club? Kompany - a born leader

What was the most important goal scored for your club and who scored it? Dickov at the play off final in 1999

Which (if any!!) of our players do you like? Williams

What’s your prediction for our match, goal scorers etc. 4-0 City (sorry!)

Which team are your local and/or premiership rivals? U*ited

What league position do you think that you/we will achieve? 2nd - Chelsea to win the league

Glory – hunting fans are….U*ited, cockney pricks.

Referees are….cunts!

I love the fact that in this post you say pricks and cunts but put an * in u*ited, top class post<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 pm --<br /><br />
JackOnTour said:
salfordpaul said:
JackOnTour said:

Anywhere that serves a decent pint for a fair price and we won't get hassle from kids...as for food - might try chinatown as suggested.

...all I need now are directions to any clubs full of gilfs *insert rolling eyes and whistling smilies*

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 pm --

Marvin said:

Thanks for those words - yes it has been a long time - it seems like a different world now, which I s'pose it is. Teething trouble with our new and almost constantly updating on-line ticketing service. Fair play - the ticket office staff work bloody hard and get a lot of shit. This new system has had a fair share of glitches though and as we all know, you can't please everyone. Good to see that your ticket sales are doing well - were hoping to be able to significantly add to the atmosphere - if possible..

I am sure you lot will deffo add to the atmosphere; used to go to Swansea a lot with work (a place called Ystradgynlais) and I always found it to be a very sound place - 1,000 times better than cardiff, and 1,000,000 times better than north wales, good luck for the season apart from our 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.