Reaction overseas

LiamC.T.I.D

Just got back from Benicassim festival in Spain. I wore a couple of my City shirts around the place for the 10 days we was there. The amount of abuse and dirty looks was priceless. The world of football hates us and I love it! The most abuse I got was off southern rags and even scousers wearing United shirts haha brilliant

LiamC.T.I.D said:
Just got back from Benicassim festival in Spain. I wore a couple of my City shirts around the place for the 10 days we was there. The amount of abuse and dirty looks was priceless. The world of football hates us and I love it! The most abuse I got was off southern rags and even scousers wearing United shirts haha brilliant

I live about 5 miles away from a place called Ellesmere Port, they put on this unbelievably fake scouse accent and believe they are from Liverpool even though they are 30 miles away and the other side of the water. Obviously the vast majority wear Liverpool and Everton shirts everywhere but I've noticed quite a few scratters there that have the same fake scouse accent and support United cos they win everything. Laughable really, what type of stuff were they saying to you mate or was it mostly funny looks? I hope you gave some back lol.

LiamC.T.I.D said:

Bet you wont be bothering with that again next year

Just back from Kos (quiet part). Spoke to a few footie fans etc. not many problems as most were Dippers who were glad we'd not gone in for Torres.

Funniest thing was in one of the shops. My wife was buying a t shirt and I was stood there in a City top looking at all the fake shirts that these shops always have in. I asked the guy about City shirts (just for a laugh to compare to the real thing), he went into the back and brought out a box of Samaras shirts from 2 seasons ago all covered in dust.

Didn't look much like the official shirt but not too tatty.

He was gutted when I said I'd have bought one but he's at Celtic now you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.