5 Ruud van Nistelrooy PSV £19 million
6 Anderson Porto £17.3 million
7 Owen Hargreaves. Bayern Munich. £17 million
8 Antonio Valencia Wigan Athletic £16 million
9 Nani Sporting CP £14.7 million
10 Michael Carrick Tottenham Hotspur £14 million

Who are united to
complain they have been buying football for the last decade plus
now all the rags are being bitter because it's someone elses turn.
Well stuff em let them all keep telling themselves there still the best team in the world
but we all know that Manchesters moon is Turning blue again!!

And the laughter continues

We've over-achieved for 6 fucking years and it wasnt good enough, and we had the best manager in the world over-seeing it.

But this beauty tops the lot

Wish man city owners fuck off and die. ARSEHOLES

I curse Hodgson for going there as i really like the man but i hope they rot in mid table for the next 30 years whilst reminiscing about the past glory years.

its someone elses turn to have a go, the dippers spent hundreds of millions and couldn't do it, so now its our turn. i also sincerely hope that they have to wait 36+ years to win something again, so they know how it feels. how anyone can begrudge city any good times is beyond me.

It's already started - living in Perth WA there are lots of rags but none are from manchester, it becomes hilarious when we have arguments as they know f*** all but this topped it all off today.

Security guard from Africa states - If we(rags) don't buy any players this season I'm switching teams.

The sad thing is these ignorant bstrds will always think they have supported manchester in a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.