Read post on mancityfans.net - I agree

twinkletoes

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=34563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 56&t=34563</a>

Only the 30% that think Hughes should say love the club, whatever.............I really hate people that have a viewpoint and then say if you dont agree with me then your not a true fan.

Sorry, but that post sums up the mindless "get behind the lads" twaddle that keeps surfacing on here.

I didn't care two hoots what club Hughes had played for, I just wanted the best man for the job. And I supported him vociferously on forums to that effect. For his first few weeks I felt he was saying the right things and making decent signings. For the first couple of months of the season I was still behind him. It is only now I have decided I fear he is out of his depth.

But I don't go screaming that at the match, I discuss it intelligently with other Blues on here. I'm getting a bit sick of the tub-thumpers telling me I am disloyal, shit-stirring and not a proper Blue.

It was quite funny actually, I think he thought he was gonna go back to a barage of abuse but they all laughed. I think its quite hysterical actually lol

Didsbury Dave said:
Sorry, but that post sums up the mindless "get behind the lads" twaddle that keeps surfacing on here.

I didn't care two hoots what club Hughes had played for, I just wanted the best man for the job. And I supported him vociferously on forums to that effect. For his first few weeks I felt he was saying the right things and making decent signings. For the first couple of months of the season I was still behind him. It is only now I have decided I fear he is out of his depth.

But I don't go screaming that at the match, I discuss it intelligently with other Blues on here. I'm getting a bit sick of the tub-thumpers telling me I am disloyal, shit-stirring and not a proper Blue.

I agree with you Dave.

I'm behind him on match days...but that doesn't mean that I don't have my doubts about him.
I get the feeling he prefers to play the 4-4-2 with two wingers, but we don't have the midfields to play this system.
And I feel he is have trouble adapting.

I just want to use this as an opportunity to ask any computer boffins why bluemoon would load just fine for me at work, and be slow as fook at the house (when all other websites are loading just fine)?

The reason I ask is because I'll be fooking stuck with mancityfans.net if I cant get it figured out, and I can't look at that everyday. I just cant. Help me....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.