Read post on mancityfans.net - I agree

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Blue Mooner said:
Hughes inherited a team that had a TERRIBLE second half to the season.

I would argue with anyone who says the football we played in the second half of the season was better than the football we have seen this season.

People have VERY short memories. It was only a week or so ago that we beat Arsenal and Schalke which were accomplished performances and demonstrated the quality we have.

IF you want Huhes out - which quite frankly coming up to a key transfer window would throw all the plans being made into turmoil and be the craziest decision to make EVER - then please suggest an alternative and not Mourinho because there is ZERO evidence he would come.

We need to stick with Hughes and give him the FULL season. Like that poster I am SICK TO DEATH of the fickle nature of our fans. I sometimes wonder how many of the managers we have had over the years would have delivered success had they been given more time.

It's the same disease as Newcastle have suffered - Would Newcastle be in any worse position now if they had just stuck with Allardyce ? REMEMBER the job Hughes did at Blackburn before you label him as clueless.

Oh and I do 'think' that Man City fans.net vets the people it accepts. I tried to join ages ago and never received a login.

Well I can assure you we don't
unless you were trying to sign up as Fred the Red. If you typed your e-mail address the way you spelled the name of the site, I wouldn't be surpriced if you never got confirmation mail though.

This is true. I'm on there and if there was a vetting process I'd be buggered :-)

through and through blue and all that, but on a website? I can't stop to squint right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.