Reading 2800 fans on free buses

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
blue dallas said:
we cant call any other club for cup attendances , our home cup attendances this season have been abysmal !

A game every three days with most of them at home, you'd have to be a self employed millionaire to be able to afford all the games plus getting the time off!
Plus we dont have coach loads of Japanese tourists to fill the fckin ground up.
Think about it.
rubbish..... 15-20 a ticket..bargain, and 100 points a game.

and if we get to the final, and you have the points , can i have first dibs on you £75 ticket ?

We got 25k for Villa so surely it makes sense to sell out the lower 2 tiers first.

If well 36k, then we can open the 3rd tiers

And if Reading wanted more than 2800, they could have asked for them.

I think we will sell this game out as Cup excitement takes hold

fathellensbellend said:
so reading fans want their full allocation, and city fans want to sit in their own level 3 seats.

so who is behind this complete nd utter balls up.
But if we gave reading the full allocation then people in the south stand will have to relocate!! But let me guess that's ok??

Bet they sing up a storm. Credit To Reading for the free buses. No need to slag them off in my book.

Leicester_royal said:
I'm sure we would have been close to selling out the 5,800 allocation that we could and should have taken.

Unfortunately now it all depends on how quickly our club request a further allocation and then if they give themselves enough time to sell them.

The FA Cup clearly means a lot to our manager, players and fans, not sure that we can include the club in this though.

unfortunately you wont be getting any more as the areas of the ground that would've been given to you if you had took the full 6k are already being sold to season ticket holders (and these blocks will be amongst the first to go due to being in the most popular part of the ground)

dan.j.mcfc said:
blue dallas said:
we cant call any other club for cup attendances , our home cup attendances this season have been abysmal !

Totally agree. Those slagging off Villa fans for their turnout how many do you think we would have taken to Villa park on a Wednesday night on the box ? Probably less than they brought hear i would guess.

Nah

How do we know what their normal away support is like? For all we know this could be a very good turnout for them and you've just pissed on their parade and made Manchester City fans as a whole look like a bunch of arrogant tossers.

Well played you, you piece of faecal matter.

RoyalBlue1871 said:
Hi folks, hope you don't mind a Reading fan responding.

Please go easy on us re our apparent miserable turnout/support. Those that run the business side of our club appear to have scored a fantastic own goal by telling us that they will be providing free coach travel but then only requesting 2,800 tickets. Our own forum is in danger of going into meltdown over this.

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104540&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60
Ignore these lot on here mate.

They are just piss taking buggers ;-)

I don't care how many fans turn up Reading or city, I don't care where we sit or what time we play, I also don't care how much tickets are or whether we are on tv.

I just want to get through and bloody well win summat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.