Reading Challenge 2024

If there are any fans of Mick Herron (Slough House series aka "Slow Horses"), I've had an email, from BookDrop, indicating that a number of his books are available for e readers for 99p each. Think it's just today though.

As it's been a slow few weeks on this thread, I haven't mentioned anything about a group read for Q2.

If anybody wants to recommend anything, that's great. Or if people would prefer to carry on reading their own choices and post reviews, I'm easy either way.

If there are any fans of Mick Herron (Slough House series aka "Slow Horses"), I've had an email, from BookDrop, indicating that a number of his books are available for e readers for 99p each. Think it's just today though.
Wonderful series. Just on the final book. Enjoyed every one of them and fantastic value at 99p.

As it's been a slow few weeks on this thread, I haven't mentioned anything about a group read for Q2.

If anybody wants to recommend anything, that's great. Or if people would prefer to carry on reading their own choices and post reviews, I'm easy either way.
I'm easy either way. The group reads force me to pick up something different to my normal choice, which is good. But my reading is slow at the moment due to a number of circumstances.

Just finished The Boys In The Boat. Story of USA rowing team going to Berlin Olympics but imo it's much much more than that. Another book I'd highly recommend that I would never had given a 2nd glance if had not been recommended on here. Thanks whoever it was. Cheers

Just finished The Boys In The Boat. Story of USA rowing team going to Berlin Olympics but imo it's much much more than that. Another book I'd highly recommend that I would never had given a 2nd glance if had not been recommended on here. Thanks whoever it was. Cheers
I think I suggested it as a group read. Thanks for the reminder and recommendation. I'm about to start another book.

Reactions: ob
Sad news, for anyone else who was a fan..

Only read one of his books: Winter in Madrid, which was very good.

I already had the Shardlake TV series on my to-watch list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.