reading fans are so annoying

Leicester_royal said:
it's just banter guys.

personally I can't wait to see our small club take on one of the genuine big boys.

yes we only have an average attendance of 17,000 but trust me that's a long way from about 4,000 we had 12 years ago.

nearly all of our history has been spent in the lower leagues so we are constantly punching above our weight.

for the Reading fan, Manchester City in the Quarter final of the FA Cup............ wow!!
personally i was just confused why reading really dont like us lol tbh i love the banter makes it better but it sounds like they generally hate us. :)

ste.sully said:
Would love to smash the snobby, pompous southerners in. They probably know it, hence why they are considering singing rag songs.

This is what I wouldn't consider as banter, I would be very surprised if you could find this sort of comment on our board! Your fellow supporters must be very proud of you?

I hope you can take your anger out elsewhere as Reading are pretty much a family club.

By the way, I'm from Reading, now live in Leicester and all my in laws are from Manchester, some of which are blue.

Leicester_royal said:
ste.sully said:
Would love to smash the snobby, pompous southerners in. They probably know it, hence why they are considering singing rag songs.

This is what I wouldn't consider as banter, I would be very surprised if you could find this sort of comment on our board! Your fellow supporters must be very proud of you?

I hope you can take your anger out elsewhere as Reading are pretty much a family club.

By the way, I'm from Reading, now live in Leicester and all my in laws are from Manchester, some of which are blue.
i actually dont give a shit what song you sing but rag songs?...that is just sad.

This is an important game to us but it's the most important thing that's ever happened or is ever likely to happen for reading town and reading fans . . .
The result is that they'll suddenly have more fans than they ever had (loads of newbies for the game against us), they'll have bandwagon-jumpers diving in to taste a bit of false glory (tv rag fans etc) and they'll all get a bit over-excited to the degree that they'll act a bit large - like kids given too much sunny delight.
So, it'll be a load of excited hype, a good crowd at our end . . well good for them anyway . . a load of noise from newbie fans who still have the price tags on their scarves, followed by a humiliating thumping circa 5-0 and a sorrowful drive back to reading where the newly bought regalia will go in a box up in the loft and be forgotten about for another 6 generations.

It's sort of sad and a little bit beautiful . . . like those little flowers that appear once every 80 years due to freak rainfall in otherwise perpetually scorched deserts. Here in resplendent glory for 1 day then back to nothing again and soon forgotten about.

What are they called again? Was it bedding?

The difference is that you are expected to give us a thumping and if this happens or even if you just win by the odd goal I would be back here to congratulate you and hope you go all the way and win it.
Yes it is a huge game for the club and fans, certainly not the biggest we've had but certainly big one all the same.
We aren't a big club and probably never will be, we don't have huge amounts of success in our history,hopefully that will be in our future.
Says it all about football nowadays I suppose, the smaller clubs respect the big clubs but why does that need to be the other way round, you huge clubs don't need the smaller ones anymore, there's always an overpriced superstar somewhere to buy.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I am well aware that they relocated in 1998.
The town/city of Reading,however,has not - hence my attempt at humour.
Still a pedantic knob?

No. Just someone who wants to go to a football ground in a good location. Not an industrial park.

Oh,and if you don't drive to Reading or use public transport,exactly how the fuck do you get there from Manchester?
Walking?
Private Lear Jet?
Teleportation?

I've only ever walked to one away match in my life and that's because it's within walking distance from my home. I generally take a train and expect to be able to get to the ground from there. Portsmouth is a good example.

peoffrey said:
I am well aware that they relocated in 1998.
The town/city of Reading,however,has not - hence my attempt at humour.
Still a pedantic knob?

No. Just someone who wants to go to a football ground in a good location. Not an industrial park.

Oh,and if you don't drive to Reading or use public transport,exactly how the fuck do you get there from Manchester?
Walking?
Private Lear Jet?
Teleportation?

I've only ever walked to one away match in my life and that's because it's within walking distance from my home. I generally take a train and expect to be able to get to the ground from there. Portsmouth is a good example.

Sorry to labour the point,but isn't taking a train using public transport?
Or do you have a special carriage solely for your own use,like Her Majesty did?
I do agree with you on disliking anonymous modern football grounds,however,as they are totally devoid of character,and are not dissimilar to watching the game in a warehouse.

Bought my tickets a moment a go on-line. Looks like their will be a much bigger crowd than in previous rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.