Reading vs. City | In Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 shots and 6 on target according to WhoScored... how can two stats pages have such different numbers?

Gaylord du Bois said:
DruntBlunt said:
Singing Mancini now is just wrong. Disrespectful of our owner.
I agree.
I don't.

There are two games left - inc this one - and it's two games to sing his name loud to say thinks for what he did for us.

Gaylord du Bois said:
DruntBlunt said:
I agree.

Why is it disrespectful? We're just appreciating his time at the club, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure they thanked him, that's just our way of doing the same.

We've had some very very good chances saved by their keeper, who has been outstanding. This is not like our wastefulness most of the season, we've had absolutely incredible chances where the keeper had to make a miraculous save, and he has done so

itsnevereasy said:
Lescott has been good tonight.
He's been good almost every game he's played for three years running (granted not had as many games this season).

DruntBlunt said:
I'm sure that if you were there you would have given them a right telling off for being so impolite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.