Reading

mancity583

Is there anyone who is going to reading and have two seats in their car for a lift back to manchester, willing to pay petrol money, cheers.

Im looking for one tkt for reading if the club are releasing anymore or if anyone has one spare

going by minibus.£20 if anyone is interested,2 places left.Leave from Salford Car Hire about 8.15-8.30.

SWSB said:
going by minibus.£20 if anyone is interested,2 places left.Leave from Salford Car Hire about 8.15-8.30.

We're doing the same thing, van from Banners leaving Denton at 8.30am stopping over for the night outside of Reading. Come on BLUES!

Blue2112 said:
SWSB said:

We're doing the same thing, van from Banners leaving Denton at 8.30am stopping over for the night outside of Reading. Come on BLUES!

woop woop

Lemony06 said:
Blue2112 said:
SWSB said:

woop woop
Poop Poop!

There is a decent chance I will have 1 spare ticket for Saturday but I may possibly even have 2. I will know more for definite tomorrow night. If anyone would be interested then send me a PM with your mobile number as I am unlikely to be able to respond to any messages due to not being on the computer for long enough tomorrow night. I will then contact you to let you know what's happening via the medium of text or call.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.