Reading's facilities last night

Somebody goes outside at half time and takes his mates ticket with him as well, gives a ticket to his mate who watched the first half in the pub and both show the tickets and go back in for the second half...

bermudian goat said:
Somebody goes outside at half time and takes his mates ticket with him as well, gives a ticket to his mate who watched the first half in the pub and both show the tickets and go back in for the second half...

Not if City erect barriers to prevent people from getting through them. If they want to get past the barriers then they're not coming back in.

mayo31 said:
Notts County did the same in the cup in 2011. It's old news.

Given the chaos under the stand that day, had they not opened the doors, some poor fucker would have got injured if not something far more serious.

Im a big fucker and i was getting squashed to a point it was a little frightening.

blueinsa said:
mayo31 said:

Given the chaos under the stand that day, had they not opened the doors, some poor fucker would have got injured if not something far more serious.

Im a big fucker and i was getting squashed to a point it was a little frightening.

What actually happened?

peoffrey said:
blueinsa said:
mayo31 said:

What actually happened?

Small stand and way too many pissed up fucking blues on the day if im being honest mate and the behaviour of some of them was causing a hell of a lot of problems.

Stewards didn't have a fucking clue either to be fair on how to handle such a large away following and like i said, it got scary under the stand for a while and i felt sorry for plenty who had their kids with them that day.

blueinsa said:
peoffrey said:
blueinsa said:

What actually happened?

Small stand and way too many pissed up fucking blues on the day if im being honest mate and the behaviour of some of them was causing a hell of a lot of problems.

Stewards didn't have a fucking clue either to be fair on how to handle such a large away following and like i said, it got scary under the stand for a while and i felt sorry for plenty who had their kids with them that day.

I was there, imagine 4000 blues trying to walk through your house and out the back door. It was dangerous as fuck as soon as you went through the turn style the stairs were right infront.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.