Real lose again

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
at home to Zaragoza 3-2, but they were pretty appalling, especially in defence.

Rested Ronaldo but played Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Granero, Canales, Kaka, Benzema & Higuain and put Di Maria, Marcelo and Ozil on as well I think.

Really bad result and performance, don't want Mourinho 2bh, but he could be gone at this rate.

Barca up now away at Sociedad.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:02 pm --<br /><br />Barca: Pinto, Fontas, Montoya, Milito, Pique, Xavi(c), Keita, Thiago, Jeffren, Afellay, Messi.

lmao at that Barca squad, all they need is Xavi and Messi to rip teams apart. Ronaldo wasn't "rested" from what I gather; he was dropped because of his attitute to the Barca game.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
fbloke said:
How did Kaka play?

between flicking between that and Chelsea he looked ok, was working pretty hard from what I saw, Real's defending was awful, Carvalho gave away a penalty and got sent off so yeah.

Should we be interested enough in him as an option in summer do you reckon?

Viva Rivaldo said:
Pretty funny really; Mourinho goes so long without a home league defeat, and then he loses twice in three games.

He's losing these games on purpose, he has to get sacked in order to take over at City next season. Keep up mate.

fbloke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
between flicking between that and Chelsea he looked ok, was working pretty hard from what I saw, Real's defending was awful, Carvalho gave away a penalty and got sent off so yeah.

Should we be interested enough in him as an option in summer do you reckon?

didn't score today but had 4 in 3 games before that.

Can't see why he was left out of the Champions League game 2bh.

He's looking a lot fitter now, I think he's still got a way to go to be at his Milan peak, I don't think he'll quite get THAT level of fitness back but he's making those runs of his that used to be so devastating.

He's a million miles better than he was when he was fluttering in and out of the side and struggling with injuries.

I'd be interested if I were City, but only for at least half the price Real bought him for, he's not the 2007 Kaka anymore.

And Thiago just scored a beauty for Barca to put them 1-0 up over Sociedad. Who needs Fabregas, this kid is the new Xavi!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.