Real Madrid 2nd leg - how?!

Talking about the Madrid 2nd leg,you have your wires crossed mate.

I know you were talking about the Madrid game. What I was getting at was that City's avoided the issue with the Madrid game but later games will all be played in Portugal. Unless the 14 day UK quarantine is lifted City, if successful against Madrid, will in practice have to stay in Portugal from a few days before the last 8 game until they're knocked out or win it.

I know you were talking about the Madrid game. What I was getting at was that City's avoided the issue with the Madrid game but later games will all be played in Portugal. Unless the 14 day UK quarantine is lifted City, if successful against Madrid, will in practice have to stay in Portugal from a few days before the last 8 game until they're knocked out or win it.
Yes I do understand.

Pep Guardiola: “We are going in a specific way to play against Real Madrid, we are going to try to maintain our rhythm in our training sessions, which I don’t have doubts will happen..."

“We are going to remember what Madrid is, we’re going to see the games they’ve played since lockdown and they’re not going to play with Sergio Ramos so we’re going to see how [Eder] Militao and [Raphael] Varane play together in the games..."

“We are going to prepare for the game with the advantage that we have a little bit more time to prepare specific things about them.

Travellers from Spain now having to self-isolate for two weeks, not sure if this applies to footballers?

I'm sure UEFA will insist it's played at the Etihad, anything to help us :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.