Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Brilliant result after looking ropey in first half from giving the ball away too much.

Refereeing was a lottery though and half their players cnts.

Hope Phils ok, and now looking forwards to shafting em at home.

Oh, and hope we win it again just to rub bts noses in it,wankers.

Good result. Thought we were really bad in the 1st half. Excellent in the 2nd.

I said just before the Gvardiol goal that Real were dead on their feet and it was there for the taking. I think we let them off the hook at 2-3. That being said, you can’t ask for much more than getting a draw at their place and bringing them back to the Etihad with us as big favourites.

Our defence needs serious work in the summer. It shouldn’t be as easy as it seemingly is week in, week out to score against us. Teams don’t really have to do much do they?

Great result, after a patchy performance. Can't ask for more than knowing a win at home puts you through.

Foden looked to he walking OK after the game, and I'd imagine Kev will certainly be back and potentially Walker.

Some off performances from Dias, Stones and Kovacic, but you've got to realise its tough going to the Bernabeu and we've shown real attitude.

Madrid won't be looking forward to coming to the Etihad, let's hope its wet and windy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.