Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I've been critical of the team at times this season but I'm finding some of the chat in here both arrogant and ridiculous in equal messure.

It's Real Madrid fuck sake, at the Bernabeau.

We controlled much of the game in terms of possession and scored some great goals. If there are some criticisms it's that a couple of players were slack particularly first half and that we didn't create too many chances, relying on wonder strikes.

But again, it's Real Madrid away. Without Walker or KDB. Wise the fuck up, a 3-3 draw and a performance like that is perfectly acceptable.
Comon AB! A team of has beens and kids with a washed up manager.

And they weren't that better.

You cant make this up if you want to, you have people hear who says its been a crap performance. Im telling You now and its a huge favour for you - change Your hobby immediately, you will not find hear a joy.

Top, top level performance, intimidative atmosphere before and at the start of the game, Bernabeu away, we had much more possesion and better XG, KDB out last second, Walker out for fucks know how long. And we were better team against Real with Bellingham, Vinicius, Kroos, Rodrygo, Valverde, Camavinga, Rudiger in the UCL quarter final.

Are we semi finalists? No. We have still hard job to do, but a draw is very good result to say the least.

Last edited:
Would have taken that beforehand, no messing. However, disappointed we couldn’t manage the game out when leading going into the last 10. At Half time I said if we can get away with just a 1 goal deficit we’d have done well, we were poor in that first half.
Second half we were transformed and were very good. We scored 3 great goals as well. They got 2 very fortuitous goals. On to the 2nd leg. I’m confident.

That Foden goal was special. You could see the team building on that play for about 10 minutes with the movement of the players.
Whilst the win is always nice I’m happy with the draw and I’m confident we’ll beat them at home.
Yes City!
Madrid players looked crushed at full time……hopefully they’ll bring that lack of belief with them next week

yep their 9-day relax before this game made big difference compared to our schedule. if we had 9 days off and they would have had two not so simple opponents in La Liga getting 1-2 injuries this could have been very different with certainly lesser energy level for them.
I thought it worked against them, we got stronger as the game went on. Don’t underestimate how tough the Premier league is compared with La Liga.

Mad init? I thought Haaland did well up top on his own he put himself about.

Foden is bonkers scored a worldy played ok.

The one thing that goes against Foden playing in the middle and this is nitpicking but it’s his size and lack of strength when players tight to him and getting shrugged off the ball but he’s world class and becoming a KDB level goal threat

Just shows how good David Silva to play in the middle at his size and nobody got close to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.