Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Anyone that thinks we were poor tonight needs to give their heads a wobble. 84,000 baying mob of European royalty wankers got lucky.
It’s genuinely mental. There are people on here who think we were shit after getting a 3-3 draw in Madrid in a CL quarter final where they scored two massive lucky deflections.

Genuinely anyone slagging us off after that needs banning and fucking off.

It’s genuinely mental. There are people on here who think we were shit after getting a 3-3 draw in Madrid in a CL quarter final where they scored two massive lucky deflections.

Genuinely anyone slagging us off after that needs banning and fucking off.

Well said.

Great result and top performance! Dick them at the Etihad, come on blues gotta be right up for this one!

Bellendham what an absolute whopper that lad is, rolling on the floor and constantly at the ref

I tell you what though. Bellingham is a right cheating wanker. I knew he had quality but I didn’t know he was like that - constant whinging, tried to get Phil booked, Akanji sent off and dived all over the place with Dias and Stones. Proper thundercunt
And he’ll repeat it again next week..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.