Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I tell you what though. Bellingham is a right cheating wanker. I knew he had quality but I didn’t know he was like that - constant whinging, tried to get Phil booked, Akanji sent off and dived all over the place with Dias and Stones. Proper thundercunt
There's a look of ratface about the way he plays. Spends more time moaning to the ref and waving his arms about than actually playing

Why does anyone who calls oneself a City supporter slag off anything that happened today?? The boys went to a very difficult place, fought like warriors, scored some crackers, silenced the stadium 3 times and came home with a credible draw! We are in the same place at this stage as we were against Madrid last season!
This is not enough for you people???

I thought there was too much dwelling on the ball in their half. Can't be conceding possession so easily.
We were better than them on their home boy turf. I think the return leg will be a battle, but we have the better system. Trust the procedure.
Need to get Erling into the game more.
3 goals at their place is fantastic. They had 2 dodgy deflections, and a worldy. It won't happen at Etihad.
Peace out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.