Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

I'm sure the video has already been posted but not been itt since late last night
You can hear the whinging phlegm gargling shithouse say "noooooo" as we're awarded a penalty.
4:25 onwards
My blood pressure is through the roof

More of a push on Walker for their goal than by Jesus for ours.

Am I the only City fan who thinks the Cheeseman vlogs are extremely dull?? He’s got absolutely zero charisma and generally interviews fans of his own age. You look at what some of the other clubs do and they’re aiming at a younger audience yet his seemed to be aimed at the over 60s.
Younger fans won't do it. He would love to interview them but they say no.

You sound like a wet behind the ears youth, who hasn't picked up any City "istree" in the time you have been a Blue... do you remember Maine Rd?

JJ
I’m 48 pal and started going to Maine Rd in 74 so remember it well. As for City’s history I probably know more than you. I Was at Colchester away in 99 for goater’s history making goal. Answers on a postcode if you know the significance of it.

I’m 48 pal and started going to Maine Rd in 74 so remember it well. As for City’s history I probably know more than you. I Was at Colchester away in 99 for goater’s history making goal. Answers on a postcode if you know the significance of it.
The only goal we've ever scored away at Colchester?
The only goal we'll ever score at Layer Road as they've got a new ground?
The only goal we've scored at a ground with only two piss pots for visiting fans?
Something to do with it being a Saturday tea time game?
I was at the game but don't remember why it was so significant. The only thing I can think of is that it guaranteed us a place in the play-offs, but that's unlikely as we still had another nine games to play.

Having a lovely time. Weather is great and wish you were here. Hope you aren’t finding feeding our cats any problem and remember the bins need putting out Thursday.
First goal in a PPV game? (And if memory serves me right the match ticket was cheaper than if you had stayed at home and paid for it on TV)

Am I the only City fan who thinks the Cheeseman vlogs are extremely dull?? He’s got absolutely zero charisma and generally interviews fans of his own age. You look at what some of the other clubs do and they’re aiming at a younger audience yet his seemed to be aimed at the over 60s.
We’ve passed this on. In his next vid, Cheesey has promised to say “blud” and “know whatta mean?” several times.

Sorted.

Definitely the first PPV goal.

I'm with you, but I'm a miseable fucker and hate anything that is either a blog or a vlog. All twats.

Younger audiences are overrated.

Would struggle to find any youngsters not coked up tbf. Joined the que for the bogs in plaza Mayor only to be told it was the que for coke not the bogs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.