Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Pep MoM for me, he picked a team to dominate large portions of the game. I thought Jesus was class tonight all over the pitch, never stopped running.

Yes, I agree. Even when we went a goal down and the players were spurning chances, I was thinking ‘the boss has got this absolutely right.’

Blimey Joe, so Ramos backing into Jesus could have been given, which is true but it wouldn't have been the correct call, so atleast say it was the right call.

Then, Ramos pulling back Jesus' shoulder is not a foul or a red card? You can't pull anyone back like that as the last man, there's no fair way to do it. You're basically trying to cheat when you try it, so the force is irrelevant.

Well when the draw was made my Dad said he fancied us to fuck them.

We’re half way there and I hope he’s watching from somewhere. 100% win rate since he passed. Just gutted he was around for 75 years and missed out on seeing us beat Madrid by 2 1/2 weeks.

Tonight’s a bit bitter sweet. Still waiting for his voice note text screaming “get it”.
Fuck me, I feel for you fella. You're bang on, beating Madrid 2-1 at their gaff, as a Blue I'm sure he'd have been buzzing. I'm sure he's watching it somewhere....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.