Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Basically — everyone on earth can suck lovingly on my schlong. My pub was closed, the Liverpool fans I know said we had no chance, the press hates us, UEFA wants to screw us.

Well go fuck yourselves with a cucumber, you collection of anal beads — we are the amazing City and we were the better side, the more resilient side and the winning side. Kiss my fat white hairy ass and get to fuck. I love my club, come what may.

(Yes, I’m five Belgian ales in and fuck you).
Brilliant

I let my little lad stay up to watch this tonight (he’s 8), I couldn’t stop laughing when he shouted ‘bastard’ at Ramos as he fouled Gabby.
The wife and I looked at him and he was sheepish and red faced, gave him a hug and said it’s ok to be passionate son.
Proud dad

he was right, you're bringing him up well.

I’ll set you the challenge then, find me a negative comment that justifies me being on that list.
I can only suggest Pep has one eye on Sunday. Hardly gushing with approval for Peps team selection. But to be fair it was definitely not in the top 50 negative comments, 10 of which went to Blue Balls xx

Amazing how people see games differently. Fair enough like. I thought Walker was absolutely phenomenal tonight. Bossed that young lad. Can’t believe zidane didn’t switch him to face Mendy, especially after he got booked.
Spot on, thought he was brilliant apart from their gosl

I let my little lad stay up to watch this tonight (he’s 8), I couldn’t stop laughing when he shouted ‘bastard’ at Ramos as he fouled Gabby.
The wife and I looked at him and he was sheepish and red faced, gave him a hug and said it’s ok to be passionate son.
Proud dad

Top blue... you've taught him well and should be proud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.