Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Am I the only City fan who thinks the Cheeseman vlogs are extremely dull?? He’s got absolutely zero charisma and generally interviews fans of his own age. You look at what some of the other clubs do and they’re aiming at a younger audience yet his seemed to be aimed at the over 60s.

I'm with you. But I feel that 90% of fan-content is cringe-worthy. Filming yourself at the match - cringe. Even worse, filming yourself WATCHING the match on a snide stream. CRINGE.

I also can't stand the fan podcasts where one member of the panel sounds like he's sat in a toilet bowl with his phone on loudspeaker.

I'm with you. But I feel that 90% of fan-content is cringe-worthy. Filming yourself at the match - cringe. Even worse, filming yourself WATCHING the match on a snide stream. CRINGE.

I also can't stand the fan podcasts where one member of the panel sounds like he's sat in a toilet bowl with his phone on loudspeaker.

Is the correct answer, never anything worthwhile from the fan content. Cringefest

Apologies for the bump..

Just re-watched the game in full.

We were absolutely brilliant..

BT were a disgrace though and watching it again with the emotion removed you can see the bais our club has had to deal with..

I've never known an English team representing the PL in Europes flagship competition get more negative flack than us..!

Lineker : Great result Rio..

JJ Binks: Madrid were poor..

They then spent a good few minutes discussing how RM had declined and were a shadow of themselves..

No praise for City there..

On Raheems penalty..

JJ Binks: RM defender should have stayed on his feet instead of diving in..

No praise for Raheem attacking the space in the area..

Lineker: Looking at all the first leg results, City must be in with a chance you'd think..

JJ Binks: Liverpool for me, they'll turn it round against AM at home, no problem..

Joe H: I've got to go with City, can't believe they haven't won it yet..

Crouch: I've got to agree with JJ Binks, Liverpool for me too..!

I must admit, the above comments brought a big smile to my face and has made my start to the day most enjoyable..!

If I remember correctly they was bigging up real before the game after the game they talked about its not a real Madrid side of the past not as good

Said it before but it's sad to me the way Joe Hart talks about us now. He was a big part of our success in the first couple of league wins but now comes across as very bitter towards us.

The main reason for that is Pep worked him out immediately and told him a few home truths which he didn't like as he though he was one of the main men at the club. He wouldn't adapt because his ego wouldn't let him, Pep saw this and got rid.

Pep did get some criticism for this but looking back it was absolutely the right the thing to do. Just look how his career has stagnanted since then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.