Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola would be proud of the finesse involved in that goal.
Is the blonde haired Blackpool defender a young Boris Johnson? He’s been out shagging in Blackpool and joined in with what he thought was a version of the Eton Wall game?

I'll be sitting at my local bar with a City supporter mate, his wife, and their lad and his girlfriend on holiday. When City are playing we are quivering like 'jelly and blancmange'. Tonight it's multiplied by 100. Nappy and catheter at the ready in case I need a piss at an inopportune stage of the game.

Lot of fannies here. What's there to be afraid of? We're the better side, comfortably so. We should have annihilated them first leg, play like that again and they won't get away with it twice. We've got more options available than the first leg.

Im far more relaxed nowadays about Pep losing the plot, I trust he will put out the best team at his disposal, the lads will play to the best of their ability and we will prove to be the better side and progress to the final. 3-1 win on the night for us.
You dont think pep will lose the plot and do something stupid again ?

Going large tonight 1-5 City and a small wager on 4 corners each side and half at 175.

Lot of fannies here. What's there to be afraid of? We're the better side, comfortably so. We should have annihilated them first leg, play like that again and they won't get away with it twice. We've got more options available than the first leg.

Im far more relaxed nowadays about Pep losing the plot, I trust he will put out the best team at his disposal, the lads will play to the best of their ability and we will prove to be the better side and progress to the final. 3-1 win on the night for us.

Pep's a genius. Knew he would build pressure by losing the plot in QFs then took us to the final and knew losing it would ramp pressure up further. And this season will nail it in every game and beat Liverpool in the final which will make it just about the sweetest it could be.

I’m quite relaxed too.
Not necessarily that I think we’ll win. I just don’t feel nervous about losing.
If it happens I’ll just take it and wait for next season. We’ve been almost great so far this season, but not quite.
Now if it all goes well we may well peak to greatness yet, this season.
Far more concerned that we maintain our current run in the league. Losing that would upset me more.

I’m quite relaxed too.
Not necessarily that I think we’ll win. I just don’t feel nervous about losing.
If it happens I’ll just take it and wait for next season. We’ve been almost great so far this season, but not quite.
Now if it all goes well we may well peak to greatness yet, this season.
Far more concerned that we maintain our current run in the league. Losing that would upset me more.
Same here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.