Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on top of everything, my root filling came out on a hunk of sourdough at lunch and I have an emergency dentist appointment at 6pm. Just fantastic prep for the game. Better bloody win.

at least you got one . From what I read everyone is doing their own.

keep your mind off it

Sky doing us over again…3 articles on the game, Grealish will be sold
Can Ancelloti do it again
City face monstrous task
No doubt when we stuff em they’ll be full of articles on how the dippers will beat us in the final

Lot of fannies here. What's there to be afraid of? We're the better side, comfortably so. We should have annihilated them first leg, play like that again and they won't get away with it twice. We've got more options available than the first leg.

Im far more relaxed nowadays about Pep losing the plot, I trust he will put out the best team at his disposal, the lads will play to the best of their ability and we will prove to be the better side and progress to the final. 3-1 win on the night for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.