Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Not sure why Bernardo just run beside the Madrid player for their goal. Put at least some pressure I thought he could've done better

Camavinga went down under no contact from Rodri I think it was and free given. Kroos diving when Kev challenged him, again making no contact but no booking as he'd have been off. Carvahal must've had 4/5 very poor tackles and somehow never booked. I hope Pep let's these be known in his pressers. Obvious as day. Had we took lumps out of them from the start, the game would've then be reffed in a whole different manner. Considering what we have to put up with, it'll be even sweeter when we come through this
People constantly say why no CL for City, Refs like tonight’s are the reason, pretty much every season we get shafted with big decisions and general bias. It ain’t easy.

Wouldn't surprise me if he killed a player on the pitch one day. The replay showed clearly he slammed his elbow into the head and neck of Gundogan deliberately. It was deliberate just like the one on KDB in the Chelsea final. Rudiger is a despicable thug.
His assault on KDB in the CL final warranted jail time

Good result that

People need to remember it's the champions league semi final against Real Madrid, its not realistic were going to muller them at their place.

We should be the happier of the two teams at this point

Wouldn't surprise me if he killed a player on the pitch one day. The replay showed clearly he slammed his elbow into the head and neck of Gundogan deliberately. It was deliberate just like the one on KDB in the Chelsea final. Rudiger is a despicable thug.
Couldn't believe VAR didn't inform the ref of that.
And the "shove" on Grealish on their goal line wasn't far behind it (followed by a ridiculously embarrassing claim of "assault")

Great result for us this. We'll fucking carve them open like a Christmas turkey at ours. NOBODY is beating us at the Etihad this year. We'll done lads.

A few axes to grind though. FUCK the officials and FUCK BT!

The ref missed 2 blatant dives from Camavinga and Kroos. Tell a lie, he actually spotted the Kroos one but then decided not to book him. He managed to book Bernardo for the most ridiculous act though. How the fuck is he supposed to stop swinging for the ball when fuck face jr is coming from BEHIND him to challenge for the ball? Obscene!

Someone else pointed this out but the BT pundits need to get in the fucking sea. Ferdinand- "Real own this competition," "Real are gonna go there with swagger." I swear he rubs one out to highlight reels of Real matches in secret. Get fucked lad. Absolutely assassinated our goal with the handball claims too. Pipe down.

I hope we win it and subsequently call all these chodes out with somethingthat resembles, "You tried and tried and tried your best stop us but you couldn't. GTFO you sly, spineless, sneaky, passive aggressive, manipulative set scabs."

Get in blues. Can't wait to cheer us on next week.

Last edited:
There is an insane stat: Pep has never lost a 2-leg knockout when he has drawn the first game. Even more insane of all the 2-leg knockouts he's had (57 in total), he has only been eliminated once whenever there was a draw in any of the 2 games (2012 vs Chelsea they drew the 2nd leg 2-2 at Camp Nou).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.