Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really think that Pep is going to start without Gundo, he pretty much is a fixture in every big game we play.

Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Laporte Mendy
Rodri Gundogan
Mahrez KBD Jesus
Bernardo
Is how i think we will set up.

Peps preferred lineup for this one has to be:
Ederson
Gundogan
Gundogan
Gundogan
Gungogan
Gundogan
Gundogan
Gundogan
Gundogan
Gundogan
Aguero

I do actually think Gundogan should play and is far more suited to ECL games than games in the league where he seems to slow play too much.
I guess Eddie takes are pens then ;-)

I honestly think UEFA will not let us win it .

Would be nice for us to go over there and see a match played on a level playing field,unfortunately you just have that nagging doubt we will be fucked over by the ref or/and VAR,the only chance is that with all the bullshit over the uefa ban we may see a larger audience worldwide watching than normal,and if any blatant corrupt decisions go in favour of Madrid then maybe the eyes of the world will see for themselves what a bunch of corrupt cnuts uefa are ..

UEFA will allow whatever is needed to get us out of the competition. Remember the way PSG was knocked out by Barcelona a few years ago? That game is labelled by one of the greatest comebacks ever. Seen by those blinded by the fact that one is an oil money club. PSG was fecked over left right. That is exactly what I expect to happen. People easily forget and the media will help to speed up amnesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.