Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking forward to this tie ever since the last 16s draws were announced. I feel confident about this but I sincerely hope we would go in with regular cb for this one.

Ederson
Cancello
Otem
Laporte
Mendy
Dino
KDB
D Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

Real 1 City 3

No Sane. Makes sense I suppose but still a bit disappointed as part of me hoped he’d at least make the bench
Agreed. It'd make a difference even if he were on the bench with no chance of playing... Real may approach the match differently and we'd get an edge from a psychological standpoint. Just MO.

With all that’s gone on, it’s good that they are trying to maintain the Status Quo.
Apparently, one of the academy lads is on the bench tonight....

c63798acd123cf0dae950066d8b6e9a6--comedy-denim.jpg

Apart from Sergio, the other pictures, all their jeans are about an inch too short.

I had only seen Aguero when I mistakenly said the jeans were fine as they looked normal on him. I was badly wrong. they’re horrendous, the only surprise is they didn’t make them all wear invisible socks too to complete the “complete wanker” look

Just seen a video of Blues standing on chairs outside a bar singing. Not sure that will end well given the reputation of the Madrid police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.