Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffling team selection we are capable of getting at them, I hope this is not another lame effort like the Semi Final against them.

If we win it is genius right enough!

I reckon someone at BT had a word with Lineker and told him to mention that there's an appeal just about underway.

My spider senses detecting news of starting x11 not exactly a confidence boost ahead of the game.....

Just imagine if Laporte was still injured too....

x12 months ago, we'd have had Ederson/Kompany/Laporte with Fernandhino in front of them and

been confident of beating anyone, with any x5 out of this silva/silva/kdb/kun/sterling/sane/jesus.

Hopefully, as European tie, Rodri gets pressed a little less and can be more attacking pass minded.

Its a x2 legged tie, hopefully we can come home with a win but please with at least a goal or two.

KDB needs to take hold of this game early on and then they will be scared off him for remainder.

2:2 KDB MOM
Most combinations of those players you’d be confident of beating anyone with got knocked out by Spurs last year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.