Real Madrid (a) - Sport Options one-night trip, flight only - £379

Yeah, there's no one size fits all solution for these trips. Always good to have options though. Fully understand those who go for the cheapest possible option, but also see the appeal in convenience/minimal hassle for those with family/work commitments. As many who have been on them will attest to, Spike's trips are always really well organised.
Agreed, there isn’t a one size fits all option. So having the choice of Sport Options or the official Club offering is welcome.

As for the interest in the Sport Options flight, I registered interest before it went on public sale and got an email the next day to invite me to book before they officially published it on their website. The email said they’d had over 150 “expression of interest” emails, and given the plane takes 200 people it shows the demand is there. Having said that, no guarantee people expressing their interest actually followed up with a booking…

Yeah, there's no one size fits all solution for these trips. Always good to have options though. Fully understand those who go for the cheapest possible option, but also see the appeal in convenience/minimal hassle for those with family/work commitments. As many who have been on them will attest to, Spike's trips are always really well organised.
Agree with this completely. Went on the official trip to Istanbul. Cost me £995, but meant I didn’t lose any wedge from work (if I don’t work, I don’t earn) and was back home in time to watch my daughter play her game at 10am on the Sunday. I’m sure many spent considerably less than I did and had an incredible time, but what I did worked well for me and I have no regrets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.