Real Madrid (A) - Tue 9th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same line up as Bayern if ake is fit. This is simply our best chance to win CL. Madrid aren't playing good but we need to take our chances. Be mindful of Courtois and haaland needs to be at his best.

Edit: only thing that will make us lose this game is our brain farts
today will prob put any brain farts to bed,its a timely reminder to close a game off when were having bags of chances

madrid fans are maybe the worst fans in football. unbelievably arrogant when season after season they keep riding unimaginable amounts of fortune

I want nothing more than to destroy them. to have their luck-fueled confidence shaken. they deserve it like no other.

The only question marks for me on the right side.

Does Bernardo start on the wing vs Mahrez/Foden? Say what you will about Mahrez- he's undoubtedly been our best CL 'big game' player.

The other and maybe more important one is if Walker starts.

Vini has faults in his game but he has absolutely become the player that makes Madrid 'go'. Walker is probably best suited to slowing him down but as @FantasyIreland said- his brain farts/lack of ability on the ball makes me think it's almost not worth risking it. I don't think Akanji is that much slower than this version of Walker anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.