Real Madrid (A) - Tue 9th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't start in Madrid though, Bernardo will play wide right doubling up on Vinicius Jr, when they are attacking, a role that he's much more suited to.
I agree that Mahrez probably won't start but to boldly suggest he won't be 100% committed in a Champions League semi-final is crazy when you consider he's part of a very, very select club of players in Manchester City's history.

In fact, not only is he one of only five players in City's history to score in a game of such magnitude, he's also one of only two players (along with De Bruyne) to score more than once in a Champions League semi (4 goals).

He's a big-game player and if he starts he will produce, as he often does. Even on an apparently "off day" the other day against Leeds he still racked up two virtually identical assists for Gundogan. He always produces.

Since he's arrived, in each season so far he's contributed 24 G/A, 29 G/A, 23 G/A, 33 G/A, and 27 G/A so far this season. People call him "Ffs" when he's one of our most consistently productive and deadly forwards.

I agree that Pep will probably opt for Gundogan and Bernardo together so that De Bruyne has space and time provided to him but if Mahrez does start he'll do what's required of him for a game of this level, as he has done before.

I agree that Mahrez probably won't start but to boldly suggest he won't be 100% committed in a Champions League semi-final is crazy when you consider he's part of a very, very select club of players in Manchester City's history.

In fact, not only is he one of only five players in City's history to score in a game of such magnitude, he's also one of only two players (along with De Bruyne) to score more than once in a Champions League semi (4 goals).

He's a big-game player and if he starts he will produce, as he often does. Even on an apparently "off day" the other day against Leeds he still racked up two virtually identical assists for Gundogan. He always produces.

Since he's arrived, in each season so far he's contributed 24 G/A, 29 G/A, 23 G/A, 33 G/A, and 27 G/A so far this season. People call him "Ffs" when he's one of our most consistently productive and deadly forwards.

I agree that Pep will probably opt for Gundogan and Bernardo together so that De Bruyne has space and time provided to him but if Mahrez does start he'll do what's required of him for a game of this level, as he has done before.
That is why I think that Bernardo & Rodri will play as a double pivot, to try to stop Rodrygo/ViniJR

8 of the 11 pick themselves. The only 3 spots up for contention are RB (Walker or akanji), LB (If Ake is fit then it's no question), and RW (Silva or Mahrez). If Ake isn't fit, is there any chance he could play Walker LB?

Mahrez has such a good output for especially for a bench player. Marvelous footballer, and we have been blessed to have him at this club

8 of the 11 pick themselves. The only 3 spots up for contention are RB (Walker or akanji), LB (If Ake is fit then it's no question), and RW (Silva or Mahrez). If Ake isn't fit, is there any chance he could play Walker LB?
Nope, he would play Akanji there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.