Real Madrid at home tickets long shot

JosMCFC

City/madrid eastlands ,I know it's a long shot but if any can't make the game would they keep me in mind for a couple of tickets when they are released would be greatly appreciated

Real Madrid CL ticket

Hi,

Probably pi**ing in the wind here but if there's a spare ticket going please pm me.

A blue member and have tickets for the Dortmund game but doubt the Real will go to open sale.

Cheers

Again, probably futile asking, but 2 tickets for the Real game would be greatly appreciated.

I should be on holiday then so will have 1 adult season card going for Spurs, Villa and Madrid at home as on the euro cup scheme.

Colin Bell
Near the front

Have to buy all 3 games together face value and send season card back to me after madrid game.

No Holiday now = selling ticket for all home games now- read my last post.

Hi, I'm looking for a ticket for the Real game for a mate of mine. Tried going down the hospitality route where the cheapest option is £165 but you then have to buy hospitality for another game to be eligible for Madrid. I know it's a case of trying to find a season card holder who isn't able to attend the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Hi Guys,

I am looking for two tickets for my dad who gave up his season ticket a few years ago due to bad health and finances. i have bought for him numerous times off different people last year whenever he wanted to come and can obviously sometimes get extra tickets off club through my seasoncard but it wont happen for this match so if anyone has two tickets together anywhere in the stadium please DM me and i will buy and pay straight away and i am sure enough people on bluemoon can validate this.

Fellow blues !

I am a season card holder myself and also on the cup scheme, I have 5 family members coming from Ireland that want to watch mcfc v MADRID, I could do with 3 and 2 if not all 5 together. If anybody can help me out it would be great.

Cheers

You can Guarantee your seat for City v Madrid by purchasing tickets for the home games of Dortmund and Ajax. See the City Website. It's in your own hands!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.