Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

squirtyflower said:
didsburyblu said:
Maybe this should be a lesson to all those who were saying
'no chance it'll sell out'
'dont worry'
'if you want one you'll get one'
it'll go to open sale

Ultimatlely its all guesswork by them and it seems quite clear that certainly this season there is a far greater demand for both home & away games. As a result of peoples over confidence in assuring people they will be fine for a ticket sure there are quite a few blues left this morning with flights and hotels booked and now without tickets.
Whether they can get them in the Madrid section is a different matter but they certainly won't have the same experience.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the thread saying it had sold out
ditto

johnmars said:
squirtyflower said:
didsburyblu said:
Maybe this should be a lesson to all those who were saying
'no chance it'll sell out'
'dont worry'
'if you want one you'll get one'
it'll go to open sale

Ultimatlely its all guesswork by them and it seems quite clear that certainly this season there is a far greater demand for both home & away games. As a result of peoples over confidence in assuring people they will be fine for a ticket sure there are quite a few blues left this morning with flights and hotels booked and now without tickets.
Whether they can get them in the Madrid section is a different matter but they certainly won't have the same experience.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the thread saying it had sold out
ditto
I'm sure someone on here posted on Friday that the tickets for Madrid were selling steadily but slowly

I was looking each day to see if one of the areas had sold out then I was gonna start to worry. I look this morning and both had sold out.

I even rang up yesterday and they said further details will be posted today but my ticket would become available today as I was next in line, I log on and bang it's sold out.

Luckily I'm sorted now thanks to a fellow blue.

I've posted this on the main forum as well:

Either by phone (English speakers available) or online, you'll have absolutely NO PROBLEM getting a ticket from Real Madrid for the game. I've already got tickets for people today, and some of my mates have done the same. The City fans are up in the north-east and north part of the ground.

Segregation exists over here, but it's completely normal for fans to mix. The only part of the Bernabeu you'd want to avoid is the lower tier behind the goal in the Fondo Sur, where the nutters from the Ultras Sur stand.

If you do have to go in with the Madrid fans you'll find that they'll treat you well and share their wine with you (drinking out of a porrón, without it touching your lips!).

notts blue said:
cant beleive we've sold 3600 in that time

which prat told me to wait??

gutted, need 2 spares, or im a dead man,

promised the mrs, never a good idea i know!

help,

not merlin21 please!
sorted now, thanks to darryl28 bring it on!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.