Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

Good chance that I'll have 2 seats together in hand tomorrow, £40 each, due to a couple of people that cannot attend. PM if interested.

has anyone who booked flights and match ticket from thomascook recieevd anything yet still havent and the closer it gets to the game the more nervous i am that my ticket wont be here

tomevans94 said:
has anyone who booked flights and match ticket from thomascook recieevd anything yet still havent and the closer it gets to the game the more nervous i am that my ticket wont be here

if you have booked a trip through Thoma Cook Sport , you should definitely have had email confirmation of your trip . Tickets will be given out on the flight .Received all my flihjt times and coach details by email over the past couple of days

Biffo123 said:
tomevans94 said:

if you have booked a trip through Thoma Cook Sport , you should definitely have had email confirmation of your trip . Tickets will be given out on the flight .Received all my flihjt times and coach details by email over the past couple of days

yeah got that email but what about tickets for flights?

Ok 1 ticket gone

I still have a single £40 ticket available in the MCFC section

Can deliver in Manchester area if required

tomevans94 said:
Biffo123 said:
tomevans94 said:

yeah got that email but what about tickets for flights?
have you read the e=mail attachment?
The one that says?
THIS IS A TICKETLESS FLIGHT

Just bought a ticket through the Real Madrid website. I'm in the fondo norte 3rd anfiteatro, behind the goal - with the home fans, but hopefully not too far from the City section. Anyone else got seats in or around this area? Would be nice to be among other Blues :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.