Real Madrid Away trip

Sports options 369 pounds,day trip
Going from Liverpool, due to problems at Manchester Airport

Going to book this now, but my points total is shite. What are the chances they'll be knocking about? Seemed to be loads of spares for Atleti, on here and in the big square beforehand, but I think there will be fewer given they've got reduced capacity?

Going to book this now, but my points total is shite. What are the chances they'll be knocking about? Seemed to be loads of spares for Atleti, on here and in the big square beforehand, but I think there will be fewer given they've got reduced capacity?
Heard Chelsea had names on tickets due to the allocation not sure though

Heard Chelsea had names on tickets due to the allocation not sure though
That'd be a pain. I'd just have to hope it comes down to cup scheme then. Failing that, I do know someone with decent links to Real so I suppose I'd be in the home end on my best behaviour.

I think there’ll be quite a lot give this a miss so points might get quite low

I think there’ll be quite a lot give this a miss so points might get quite low
It was pretty comfortable for the quarters, I'm trying to do a rough calculation if there will be more demand for the semis or if people will hope we get to the final and go all out for Paris. Fingers crossed anyway, I've just booked my flights.

Does anyone know if the cheap hostels in Madrid have private bedrooms etc or is it a shared room and bathroom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.