Real Madrid & Barca

JoeMercer'sWay said:
was thinking of all the top attackers, how Ronaldo is the only one you'd say was genuinely two footed?

I adore Silva but there were times even today that I was crying out for someone to lend him a right foot.

Makes Ronaldo's achievements even more impressive imo.

Ronaldo's only problem is Messi. If he was living and playing in almost any other period he'd be the best player in the world. Annoying that he's an ex rag but the guy can score pretty much every type of goal they have a name for and then some. If there is one player in the world we could buy I'm almost sure, with a little controversy, it would be him. I think Messi will be a Barca/La Liga boy for life, whereas I think Ronaldo would come back to this league and well and truly take the piss out of it.

Ronaldo has scored 2 and Real Mardid are 3-1 up. Now hes on 23 goals in La Liga this season 4 ahead of Messi. Was thinking about betting on Ronaldo to score anytime at 1/2. Oh well at least i won some money on city.

Real Madrid & Barca

IH8MUFC said:
Ronaldo has scored 2 and Real Mardid are 3-1 up. Now hes on 23 goals in La Liga this season 4 ahead of Messi. Was thinking about betting on Ronaldo to score anytime at 1/2. Oh well at least i won some money on city.

Messi has 22 in la liga.

That was Ronaldo's 9th pen in la liga this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.