Real Madrid - CL R16 - 2nd Leg (at the Etihad) - Price details

Details on the OS now...

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...man-city-real-madrid-tickets-champions-league

For me in 105 it's about 5% above a premier league game (based on dividing the cost of my season ticket by 19). Not as bad as I was expecting.
Personally I think it’s expensive considering it’s only the round of 16, and a considerable kick in the bollocks seeing as it’s another January expense so soon after Xmas - going to cost me nearly £90 for me and my son.

FFS, just over £150 for me and my two kids! Think this is my last season on cup scheme, hard to justify. Would it have been these prices had we have drawn someone like Lyon? I think not. Yet again the powers that be show a lack of understanding about our core support and prove that are not interested in connecting with them.

Last edited:
Nearly spat me brew out when I saw those prices. For context, though, they are about £2.50 more expensive than the Spurs Quarter Final tickets were last season. SS1 & SS3 as well as Family stand Level 1 are the priced the same at £35

Cup scheme payments to be taken w/c 13th Feb so that softens the blow a little. Would suggest some will choose between this and a potential Cup Final though.....

£35 for us cup schemers in SS1 isn't too bad on the face of it but some of those other prices are a piss-take. Should've made it £30-£35 for adults all over the stadium, but the trouble is that the club know this will probably sell out quite easily even at these prices

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.