Real Madrid CL S/F 2nd Leg (H) | Man of the Match

1Man of the Match

• Total voters
This is as tough a call as it was for the Arse game. The defence was rock solid, the midfield as creative as creation could be, and four goals against the holders shows the attack were no slouches. And Haaland could have had another hat trick. I'm goin' for Rodri but it could have been any of them, including Eddie!

I dont know how anyone can watch that game and not see Rodri was MOTM, give him his flowers man.

There were 7 central midfielders that started the match, Rodri and Stones were the only ones that remained til final whistle. Kroos and Modric got dominated, Valverde got switched to RW, Gundo and Kdb were gassed out by 60mins, bare in mind Rodri has played the most minutes out of all those midfielders this season, unreal man.

Last edited:
This is the first time in years that I've not voted.

How can you make me choose?

Every single one of them is a fookin' hero and when I try to think of individual performances I'm welling up with pride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.