Real Madrid CL semi final 1st leg (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Rodri very good, Walker superb athlete, Eddy some excellent saves, Reuben at least one great block, Kev drags us over the line to a draw.. so I went for Johnny Stones .

In recent times, ferna, vinnie, Serg, David, how do you choose! As every day, week, month, year passes rodri is moving to surpassing all, what a rolls royce of a player he is. It's like he is playing 20 seconds in front and knows exactly what is happening next! Best DM in the world for me at the moment. Special mentions for lots of players tonight, not least Ruben, Johnny boulders, Kyle, Eddie and KDB.

Rodri was excellent. The back 3 and stones were very good. That strike though....

Walker. The one time he wasn’t near Vinicius the latter scored.
Ederson an easy 2nd place.

After that it’s hard. Some made easy mistakes. Albeit a really good team performance. Not excellent. Let’s save that for next week.

Outstanding individual moments from KDB, Walker & Dias. Rodri good throughout.
It feels like this year, there's a confidence in the players, that we can go all the way ?

definitely not Bernardo,or Haaland....Missed Ake....Grealish,Walker and Goundo were very good tonight,and with the usually fighting spirit.... Alvarez I think should come in in last minutes....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.