Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Apologies in advance for the shouting!!!

THE BOYS IN BLUE DIDN'T GIVE IN, THEY FOUGHT TO THE END. THANK YOU CITY, THANK YOU LADS, THANK YOU FANS. YOU SHOWED 'EM, YOU SHOWED 'EM ALL. ESPECIALLY THAT DAFT TEAM FROM OVER THE WATER WHO ARROGANTLY THOUGHT THEY WERE BETTER THAN US!! ESPECIALLY THAT BIASED, STUPID SPECSAVERS NEEDING MEDIA CROWD WHO STILL WON'T GIVE US ALL THE CREDIT WE DESERVE!! BUT MOST ESPECIALLY THE UEFA LOT, WHO DON'T WANT US TO HAVE THEIR CUP. THE (ALLEGEDLY) CORRUPT LOT HAVE GOT THEIR COMEUPPANCE TONIGHT.

WHAT A GAME, WHAT A TEAM, WHAT A BRILLIANT NIGHT.

John Boy well done, quietly but confidently you did your part. Bernie as always hard working and great. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER DESERVES MOTM.
EVERY FAN DESERVES MOTM.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD AND ALL THE UNIVERSE!!!

That was some performance tonight, we have absolutely destroyed them. Madrid were never in that game and if we play anything like that in the final we will win it.

Bernardo you little beauty, build him a statue and just give him what he wants in terms of salary. I can't believe some fans were actually wanting Mahrez to start in front of our pocket dynamo, Bernardo always delivers when it matters.

Wow just fucking wow, I can't put in to words how amazing this team is, simply fucking brilliant. We didn't give those ' galacticos ' a sniff, absolutely swamped them from 1 to 90. Rodders my motm, Jack a close 2nd, and this when Kev was way off it as well.
So to any lurking dippers or rags, suck on that one you bitter bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.