Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Awesome first half performance and we even managed to take our foot off the pedal once 2-0 up...if we had gone for it in the first half it would have been a rout before half time

last 15 mins was a training match thats how good we were......

Bernardo SIlva - MOTM even without his goals....back 4 immense and a special mention of Kyle Walker as i think that was his best game ever in a city shirt.

Onto Chelsea.....just hope we can get it wrapped up at weekend......takes a bit of the pressure off

The idiots doubting Bernado a starting place, because he had a bad game in the 1st leg, should go and bang their heads against a wall. He's a proper baller and will know what he did wrong, and he had camavinga on toast tonight
I say it every time. If it's a big game against a tough opponent, Bernardo starts every time.

the bitterness on RAWK is f**king beautiful to behold. Love this post:

'As I sit here watching this, in a state of complete and utter indifference, I know in my heart of hearts, that I'm fast approaching the day, where I completely fuck this shit-show of a sport off for good. I'm as good as done with it now. The feelings are gone. The interest completely absent. Like a dead-end relationship that clearly has no future. I haven't started packing yet, but the decision to fuck off has been made. In my head I've one foot out the door already. That's the only way I can describe it now'

Their salty tears taste so delicious
Apparently they don't care about City.

the bitterness on RAWK is f**king beautiful to behold. Love this post:

'As I sit here watching this, in a state of complete and utter indifference, I know in my heart of hearts, that I'm fast approaching the day, where I completely fuck this shit-show of a sport off for good. I'm as good as done with it now. The feelings are gone. The interest completely absent. Like a dead-end relationship that clearly has no future. I haven't started packing yet, but the decision to fuck off has been made. In my head I've one foot out the door already. That's the only way I can describe it now'

Their salty tears taste so delicious
Floated in the dead sea today, less salt in that the those being shed by rival fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.