Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

the bitterness on RAWK is f**king beautiful to behold. Love this post:

'As I sit here watching this, in a state of complete and utter indifference, I know in my heart of hearts, that I'm fast approaching the day, where I completely fuck this shit-show of a sport off for good. I'm as good as done with it now. The feelings are gone. The interest completely absent. Like a dead-end relationship that clearly has no future. I haven't started packing yet, but the decision to fuck off has been made. In my head I've one foot out the door already. That's the only way I can describe it now'

Their salty tears taste so delicious

Fuck me these lot need to go have a lie down. They are mental.

It’s very emotional when I think of my dad and uncles and even both my grandads who all took me to Maine rd game after game year after year desperate for me to get what they had in the late 60s early 70s. Now they are long gone and I am getting what they had and more in spades. We are a very very privileged support, for most of my life what we have now is well beyond my wildest dreams. Drink it in, Blue Boys

Great to put this into perspective but, enjoy it for them too… once a blue always a blue.

I kinda had a feeling Berni was up for a not so good game, in the first 10 minutes, and than I was blown away
Yeah. I had a similar feeling when the ref was letting Madrid players kick him with relative impunity, but unlike seasons gone by he channeled his anger tonight instead of losing his temper or letting his head drop.

Wow. Wow. WOW. That is us in the final after bossing Bayern and Real Madrid. Read that again. Fear no one but be respectful of inter and edin. What an incredible team we support. I am absolutely buzzing. Cannot sleep. AC Milan fans in Italian bar I was in want us to smash Inter. Well here’s hoping. Istanbul Istanbul we are coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.