Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

We're pretty fucking good at football aren't we?

Etihad is a fortress, our atmosphere in the really big games when it matters matched anything else in europe.

i had zero doubts or nerves today, said to somebody as i was walking to the ground we will smash them if we play at a hight tempo. We did, and we did.

We're at our absolute best when we press hard from the front and don't give them anything, I'm so glad we went with that approach. we had real madrid pinned in their own half for 25 minutes, That just doesn't happen.

It was unbelievable and secretly real madrid are coming away happy that was 4-0 as that really could have been a truly embarrassing record breaking defeat for them. keeper made some genuinely amazing saves in that game. They didn't even play badly, they just couldn't live with us.

City, madrid and bayern are the three best sides in europe by an absolute mile, nobody else can even sniff those 3, We've tore apart both of them, we have to win it from here.

giphy.gif

Just got in. I'm fucking drained. Never have I seen a first half performance like that tonight. That's the greatest half of football I've ever witnessed, absolutely fucking unbelievable! Don't get me wrong, we werent too shabby in the 2nd, but just wow to that first half. God I fucking love this club. CTIFD :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.