Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Courtois was interesting to watch. In the old-school sense, it wouldn't be off to say he's the best goalkeeper on the planet. Yet, his complete inability to play the ball out of the back caused Real Madrid all kinds of problems.

I was quite vocal for a number of years that he was overrated but the last few meetings proved me wrong as he’s one hell of a shot stopper.. that said as you rightly point out complete bobbins with his feet.. would never be able to play Pep Ball.

I would just like to congratulate you guys on a truly magnificent performance.I only managed to see the game yesterday with the time difference.I honestly never imagined an English team could play so brilliantly.Truly Magnificent.Also great to see Julian finish so well.
Here although we are missing Julian and Enzo a little not to mention Gallardo we are top of the league with over 83000 in the Monumental for every game.In our champions the Libertadores its so far more dificult but we still dream of playing you guys in the Mundial of clubs.
Congratulations again.

I would just like to congratulate you guys on a truly magnificent performance.I only managed to see the game yesterday with the time difference.I honestly never imagined an English team could play so brilliantly.Truly Magnificent.Also great to see Julian finish so well.
Here although we are missing Julian and Enzo a little not to mention Gallardo we are top of the league with over 83000 in the Monumental for every game.In our champions the Libertadores its so far more dificult but we still dream of playing you guys in the Mundial of clubs.
Congratulations again.
Gracias amigo.

City the first team to get to a final without losing a single game!

Bayern did a more impressive one in 2019-20 CL where it won every single game and the final.
But it was COVID19 year and quarter-finals and semi-finals were played in summer and in neutral country in 1 single leg game(no home-away games) so they played 2 games less to reach the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.