Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see someone on the Silva last game thread musing about the possibility of Madrid forfeiting the tie. There's no chance of that, surely?
I’ve just come on as I’ve seen a City fan page talking about the same thing.

I want to play and beat the ****s.

Wearing a mask is superficial protection at best it just make scared people feel better. I have felt all along that this mini tourament is a sham and I for one will not shed a tear if it is abandoned.
Wearing a mask is not aimed at protecting the person wearing it but protecting other people.

As for scrapping the mini tournament, I am sure that every dipper agrees wholeheartedly!

Ilkay Gundogan on #MCIRMA: “It is definitely disappointing to not have Sergio available. We wish him a speedy recovery and to have him back as soon as possible, because he is such an important player for us..."

“We have to deal with injuries, as we did in the season with Aymeric [Laporte] not being available. We have to do the same now with Sergio’s situation. I am sure we will be able to do that. Other players will have to step up..

"We have Gabby [Jesus], who is an amazing player, but we also have different players who can play as a false nine. I am sure we will be able to deal with it, but of course, we will miss him.

1. What should the training sessions leading up to the Madrid fixture be focused on?

2. What game plan and tactics would you employ to ensure that we reach the quarter finals? Keep in mind

3. Would you play David Silva? Should Foden start? What about Bernardo (he started the away fixture)?

4. If Aguero is fit in time, should he immediately start over Jesus?

5. Would you go with experience at the back or place your trust in an inexperienced youngster (Eric Garcia) in our most important fixture of the season?

Please answer these questions as I'm genuinely curious on how City should approach this game. Being a manager is definitely not easy.

5 questions in under 10 seconds to read, its like having the mrs pecking you're head. Answer Don't worry about a thing coz every little thing will gonna be alright ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jag
looking at the latest covid-19 outbreaks in the uk and in europe maybe champions league mini tournament will not go ahead ??

i heard that the uk are again in a mess and right bang in the new 2nd wave and the government are covering cases up and should be in lockdown, today i see oldham have a big spike and how many more towns in and around oldham are they ?? bury rochdale manchester bolton to name a few

i would not trust this government one bit ? and the uk have been in lock down since march and only
now on the 24 of july make wearing a mask law, why now having to wear mask ?? i tall you why its bad again and until a vaccine is found it will be ??

2 reasons. 1) they simply don’t know what they are doing and/or 2) we didn’t have the gear. They saw how we behaved over toilet roll so didn’t want a run on mask......

Regards the football, there is so much money in football and sport in general there will be exemptions for sports teams travelling, like there is now

Wearing a mask is not aimed at protecting the person wearing it but protecting other people.

As for scrapping the mini tournament, I am sure that every dipper agrees wholeheartedly!

That view is several weeks out of date medically. A mask protects both the wearer and anyone in their vicinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.