Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden should start, but I doubt he will. Think we'll go for a midfield three of Rodri, Silva and De Bruyne.
I think your midfield three is what we will start with but there’s a good chance of Foden wide right and sterling wide left. That would be my choice, although I’d probably replace Rodri with Fern at the base. Don’t think pep will do that.

Reading some of the posts on here, it's hard to imagine we deservedly beat them on their own turf, in front of their own supporters not that long ago.

I think we'll get through. If we don't, it's not because we're shit. It's because we're playing a quality team that did what they had to do.

Reading some of the posts on here, it's hard to imagine we deservedly beat them on their own turf, in front of their own supporters not that long ago.

I think we'll get through. If we don't, it's not because we're shit. It's because we're playing a quality team that did what they had to do.
If we don’t go through it may be because Madrid play better than us, but it may be dodgy officiating, heaven forbid

I hope we don’t fuck it up. Have a feeling Pep will do something fucking batshit with the lineup. Walker in goal, Ederson up front, KDB selling programmes, Jesus at left back. That kind of batshit.
Walker is statistically the best keeper left in in the Champions League tbf, he hasn’t conceded in that competition this season...

I'm completely calm about it, feel we've got enough to beat anyone in the world if we show up. The only nagging doubt is if we do an 'FA Cup semi' and completely shit the bed but I dont think thats going to happen tbh.

I'm completely calm about it, feel we've got enough to beat anyone in the world if we show up. The only nagging doubt is if we do an 'FA Cup semi' and completely shit the bed but I dont think thats going to happen tbh.
If the players can't get up for a crunch game against the biggest club in the world then we may as well all give up.
I think we'll be right on it

Will be a huge test of character. If we concede the first goal, they're one away from going through and it will be interesting to see how we react should that occur. Gundogan, Rodri and De Bruyne has to be our midfield three. We should play as if we are away from home and let them have the ball at the back but press them as it comes into midfield and look to play on the counter. They need to score twice without conceding to go through, so we need to play a more defensive shape and look to pick them off on the counter attack.

Ederson Walker Fernandinho Laporte Cancelo Rodri KDB Bernardo Sterling Market Jesus

that's my problem. You could accuse me of lack of faith but i do believe we're up there as one of the best in Europe, if not the best, on our day but we've had a season pock marked by 10 defeats (some of which have been absurd). Dont let today be a hiccup. Please Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.