Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to the team tonight. Let's finish the job, send Madrid to vacation and move on to the QF.

ezgif-4-158709fe63f5.gif

I'm sure they've all played in many victories.

Doesn't change my opinion though. If we don't defend from the front we'll have major defensive issues at the back. They will waltz past Rodri and Gundo for fun.

Like they did in the first leg?

Not having a pop but there are a lot of posters here who don’t rate Gundog. I watched the hour long highlights of the first leg Earlier this week and although we dropped a large bollock for their goal Rodri and Gundog were absolutely outstanding. Gundog can frustrate on occasion but his ability to take the ball under pressure and pop it off to team mates is tremendous.

I’d be surprised if he didn’t start tonight.

As much as I'm glad Ramos isn't playing, I wish he hadn't been such a sarcifical cünt and let Jesus score for the extra cushion.
Been thinking about that. I think I’d prefer 2-1 and no Ramos to 3-1 and Ramos playing. He’s that important to them. They’ve won 1 of their last 7 without him in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.