Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early City goal, 2-0 win on the night, no injuries. Don't want the stress of clinging to a lead or chasing the game.

Situation makes this a very difficult game. Real in good form and we essentially don’t have home advantage.

Early City goal, 2-0 win on the night, no injuries. Don't want the stress of clinging to a lead or chasing the game.
Early goal for me as well...but I reckon we will turn them over 3 or 4 nil as they have to push forward later in the game...

So Real have won La Liga , its a three team league , if we were in La Liga we would have won by Xmas every year , vastly overrated team they win games because the opposition are in awe of their history and reputation , dont give them an ounce of respect and rip into them , dont give their back four any peace.
Gundogan and Rodri will defo start this its Pep's favoured pairing at the base of the midfield , front four will be Sterling , KDB, Jesus , Bernardo , loads of energy and running , i would prefer Foden over Bernardo but Pep won't do it.
Come on you blues boys

As long as we avoid our 15-20 minute meltdowns that have blighted our champions league performances over the last few years we should be ok.

Pity it’s taken 5 months for the return leg, Madrid are a much better side now but hopefully we’ll still have enough to get us through.

Comfortable players cruising around? FFS you watch a different Manchester City to me

Mahrez is an excellent player but he could do more when helping out in defense. Bernardo has a better workrate imo, and that’ll be needed.

that is rather disrespectful to dave

No I love the man, but he’s not willing to run as much as he used to. We need legs tonight. Real will give 200% and try to turn this around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.